The IIA may collect information through this website in the following three ways:-
- When you visit the IIA website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- your IP or proxy server IP;
- basic domain information;
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending upon the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of files you look at;
- the website which referred you to our website;
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
- If you use our site's Feedback Form, you will not be are asked to provide your contact details. Apart from seeking your comments the IIA will not otherwise collect information from you through this web site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
- This web site only uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this web site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our web site at a later date.
Use Of Information
IIA will only use the information it collects through this website for the following purposes:
- Monitoring web site performance;
- Improving our website and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
IIA will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
The information and references on this site are provided in good faith. However, neither the Internet Industry Association (IIA) nor any of its officers, employees, agents or directors make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information or references, nor do they accept any responsibility for any direct or consequential loss arising in any way, including in negligence, for errors or omissions in the information or references provided.
A reference to any product, service or entity referred to on this site does not imply nor should it be construed as implying any recommendation or endorsement of it by the IIA or any of its officers, employees, agents or directors.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. IIA is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
Alternatively you can contact us by mail at:
Internet Industry Association
PO Box 3986
Manuka ACT ACT 2603
Telephone: + 61 6232 6900